Created as a collaboration between The Pokémon Company, Creatures Inc. and design
firm nendo, Pokemon Trading Card Game Classic is a premium Pokémon TCG set that is designed as a staple playset for any Pokémon TCG fan. Pokémon Trading Card
Game Classic contains everything fans need to play the Pokémon TCG, including
preconstructed decks and gameplay accessories — all of which have been uniquely
and thoughtfully designed to be both beautiful and functional, delivering a polished
and elevated battling experience.
Three Preconstructed Decks:
• Iconic cards from the history of the Pokémon TCG, including Base Set Venusaur,
Charizard and Blastoise, headline three specially constructed 60-card decks
featuring Grass, Fire and Water Energy types.
• Alongside classic cards, brand-new cards such as Ho-Oh ex, Lugia ex and Suicune
ex are included, allowing players to form new strategies.
• Except for Basic Energy cards, cards included in Pokémon Trading Card Game
Classic cannot be used for tournament play. However, these static decks are
perfect for challenging friends and family to a Pokémon TCG battle at any time.
High-Quality Game Board:
• The foldable and portable two-player game board comes with card placement
zones for Active Pokémon, Benched Pokémon, a card deck, discard pile and Prize
• The game board features a compartment that holds up to three decks, as well as
a toolbox complete with all gameplay accessories needed for battling.
• The game board offers a premium fabric surface that allows cards to easily slide
across, non-stitched edges to avoid cards getting caught when playing, a fabric
hinge eliminating gaps in the board and built-in magnet to minimize noise during
• The black-and-white colour scheme of the game board has been designed to match
the toolbox and card sleeves while maintaining a visual focus on the cards and
• The toolbox contains enough gameplay accessories for two players to battle,
including stackable damage counters, three-dimensional Poison and Burn markers
and metal orbs that take the place of Pokémon coins.
• Players will be able to roll metal orbs down a small chute — if the orb lands in a
white-bordered hole, it’s treated as heads, and if it lands in a black-bordered hole,
it’s treated as tails — removing the need for dice and coins.
Intuitive Damage Counters and Special Condition Markers:
• The toolbox includes a set of damage counters featuring yellow 10-damage
counters, orange 50-damage counters and red 100-damage counters.
• In addition to the bright colors, each damage counter prominently displays the
damage count on its side, allowing players to quickly calculate the total damage
• Designed with a conical shape, the damage counters are stackable to maximize
visibility of in-play cards and allow for easy storage.
• Made from aluminum, the damage counters are moderately weighted to prevent
falling over when vertically stacked.
• Three-dimensional, ring-shaped Poison and Burn markers are also included in the
toolbox to allow players to easily identify these Special Conditions.
Elegant Card Sleeves and Deck Boxes:
• Featuring a Poké Ball motif, three kinds of card sleeves are included to protect
the three preconstructed decks.
• Card sleeves have been purposely designed in a black-and-white color scheme to
maintain visual focus on the card artwork.
• Three deck boxes featuring the Grass, Fire and Water Energy symbols match the
preconstructed decks and allow for easy storage of sleeved cards when not in use.
*This is a Pre-order product that releases on 17th November 2023. All orders placed with a pre-order product in will be delayed until all products are available to ship.*